Sunday, January 25, 2009

Language


Since most of my family and friends can speak and read English I will mostly use this language. But occasionally  I will switch to Swedish. Sometimes it is difficult to express myself in a foreign language. We'll see how it goes.
Right now I am very excited about the new puppy we are bringing home on Friday. Her name is Moa, a Swedish name, and she is a Golden Retriever. We hope Neo will be a good older brother to her. Neo is our current dog, also a Golden Retriever, 2 years old.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ammi,

    Congradulations on your new blog. I know that you will love it. Your new puppy is beautiful.

    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hej kusin!

    kul att du också skaffat dig en blogg. :)

    // Henke

    http://hoppelajnen.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete